Item No. BB-AM259
"The Archive War Collection"
In continuous production from 1936 until 1945, the Panzer IV was the armored 'workhorse' of the German Army in WW2. Designed originally as a heavy 'support' tank for its stablemate, the lighter Mark III in the Panzer divisions, it became one of the key instruments of the Blitzkrieg victories, in the early years of the war.
This program traces the long history of this most versatile of German tanks, and documents a combat career that finally ended with the destruction of the last Mark IVs in Syrian service by the Israeli Army on the Golan Heights in 1967.
Region: Region 0
Run Time: 57 minutes